Whether you’ve been cooped up with your partner for over a month now or meeting someone new on video chat, a date night now requires signifcantly more creativity than it once did. We want to help you curate the perfect, cost-friendly at-home date night ideas for you and your significant others.
Before we focus on the ideas, let’s talk about what you can do to make yourself date night ready. I don’t know about you, but my lack of effort in the appearance department has gone down the drain since quarantine has begun, and it can make or break you and your self-esteem. Getting yourself put together like you would if you had somewhere to be can change how you approach your day. So, my suggestion to get you in your date night mood would be to pretend you were going out for a night on the town. Throw on a flowy dress, a pair of wedges, a little bit of makeup to brighten your complexion, and your favourite hoop earrings. For one, you will feel good about yourself, but you’ll also have your significant other turning their head.
Date night = the best night
We know life gets busy, but now with these unexpected changes that allow us to stay home, put aside one night a week to focus on one another. Date night at home doesn’t have to be complicated or costly, so put away the phone, make a playlist of you and you’re partners favourite songs and try some of these ideas.
You can do so many things in the comfort of your own home that will add some extra flair into your ordinary evenings spent with your partner.
– Prevents Urinary Tract Infections by making the urine so acidic that bacteria can’t survive.
– Contain antioxidants that help fight the build-up of free radicals and may help reduce oxidative stress.
– Contain high levels of phytonutrients, a key compound for reducing inflammation in the body.
– Helps maintain healthy digestion because they prevent bacteria from overgrowing in the digestive system.
– An excellent source of vitamin C, which helps to keep all the cells in the body healthy and protected from damage that may occur.
See more of what you love by subscribing to Flourish Health’s weekly newsletter to receive the latest recipes, fitness plans, book recommendations, and more!